I can't go into details on a public blog but I really would like those that believe in the power of prayer to say a few prayers today. You don't have to know the details, God already does, just please pray. Pray that mountains are moved, lives are changed, and God is glorified.
(Don't worry, it's nothing life threatening or crazy in my personal family).
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Prayer request
Posted by Andie at 11:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are in my prayers! Call if you need anything. I hope you have a great weekend!
I see you found my blog. :0) I did get to come home & take a nap. I'll probably be awake all night now though--but it's ok I can catch up on my blog stalking. :0) I really enjoyed talking to you this weekend. I added you to my sidebar. Now I just need to figure out those bloglines you were telling me about.
Post a Comment