Check out the poll to the right and vote for your favorite Girl Scout cookie!
I have to say, the timing of the cookies was not great this year! My neighbor brought over our boxes the day the Sacred Gathering fast started!!!!! I had to look at those cookies for 3 days before being able to eat them - NOT FUN.
Click the title above for a link to the Girls Scout Cookie page.
Vote & then reply here with any comments.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Girl Scout Cookies - which ones?
Posted by Andie at 9:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I also received my cookied the am of Sacred Gathering, but since Pat said hav lunch w/your family before starting the fast-- I ate me a few Tagalongs--my all time favorite :0)
Chocolate and peanut butter with a cookie crunch....man! I can eat a whole box of the Tagalongs in one sitting...all by myself!
I'm going through M D and O withdrawl! Any new pictures :)?
I was just thinking that it had been a while since I posted an actual picture. I am so lazy - I take them, I just don't always like to get the uploaded, edited, posted. I'll try to work on that tonight provided this stinkin' headache I have ever goes away!
ok so my vote is thin mints!!
I love Thin Mints, but who doesn't! Being a former Girl Scout, I still love this time of year because of the cookies. The problem is, NO ONE ever asks if we would like to buy any!!! I certainly would like to, not that my waist line is excited about it!
Post a Comment