My cousin, Jamiee, tagged me with this so I thought I'd do it. (I'd post her link but it's private - she has a GREAT blog!)
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Swenson's Ice Cream, fast food (I don't think this store is around anymore but if you have ever watched the Goonies, it's the ice cream that Chunk is eating in the freezer w/the dead guy).
2. Chick-Fil-A
3. Resident Director, Oklahoma Wesleyan Unversity
4. Print Buyer/Purchaser, The Voice of the Martyrs
Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. The Goonies (obviously)
2. The Devil Wears Prada
3. Girls' Just Wanna Have Fun
4. National Treasure
Four places I have lived:
1. Germany
2. Houston, TX
3. Colorado Springs, CO
4. San Antonio, TX
Four shows that I watch:
1. American Idol
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Private Practice
4. General Hospital (okay, I hate to even admit that - smut, I know)
Four places I have been:
1. Grand Cayman (LOVED it!)
2. Germany (I was really young, I don't remember it too well)
3. Guatemala (LOVED it!)
4. New York City
Four people who email me regularly:
1. Dina
2. Ashley
3. Nance
4. Suzanne
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Beef Chimichanga
2. Weight Watchers Fudge Bar
3. Chick-Fil-A Chicken Sandwich
4. hard candy of many diff't kinds
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Asleep, in dream-land
2. Disney World w/my family
3. Visiting family - wherever they are
4. Alaskan cruise
Four things I'm looking forward to in the next 12 months:
1. Disney World w/family
2. Visiting with friends & family around the US
3. Losing weight!
4. Getting caught up on scrapbooking (yeah right)
Four goals for the New Year:
1. Read the Bible every day
2. Lose weight
3. Lose weight
4. Have I mentioned that I want to lose weight?
Four gifts I got for Christmas:
1. Bible
2. Scrapbooking stuff
3. Athletic shoes
4. Purse
Four places I want to visit:
1. Alaska
2. Australia
3. New Zealand
4. Grand Cayman
Four things I wish I could be better at:
1. Time management
2. Organization
3. Photography
4. Balancing everything I am doing in life!
Four Things You Don't Know About Me:
1. I have a fondness for reality tv (I won't list the shows I like to watch)
2. I have a favorite pillow and hate sleeping w/o it - I won't even let Eric sleep on it.
3. I think Judge Judy is awesome.
4. I bite my finger nails - yuck!
Four Things I Can Cook Without a Recipe:
1. Pizza (from scratch)
2. Saltado (Peruvian dish my friend Dina taught me to make)
3. Macaronni & Cheese (from scratch)
4. Chicken Enchiladas
Four Musicians/Groups I Really Like:
1. Chris Tomlin
2. Kari Jobe
3. Phillips, Craig & Dean
4. Casting Crowns
The FOUR people I tag are Becca, Ashley G., Kelly W., and Ashley Z.
Friday, February 22, 2008
"FOUR" Tag
Posted by Andie at 9:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I've never been tagged before. That was kind of fun, and a few of them were kind of hard :0)
Awhh man I love girls just wanna have fun!!! I could watch that over and over as well!
Post a Comment