Thursday, February 07, 2008

MySpace for dummies?

Is there a book like this out there?

I'm not joking...

All of our small group girls are on myspace so me & Megan (or is it Megan & I? I really did pass English in high school - I think) had one of our girls create us a myspace for our small group. I've spent some time on nit this week and, well, I'm used to BLOGGER. This whole myspace thing is foreign to me. I can't make it do what I want it to!!!!

So, is there a book out there, a tutorial out there, somewhere for people like me who are myspace challenged????

2 comments:

Momma to Two said...

Oh my gosh I'm laughing b/c a lot of my friends are on myspace and so to go look around - I have NO IDEA what I'm doing and how to see everything? I really don't get --- so let me know if you figure it out :).

Anonymous said...

Sweet sister of mine - you need to start posting on that blog of yours! I don't see enough pics of those cute kids you have! :)