Sunday, February 03, 2008

It's the flu

Each of the kids got their flu shots but apparently it doesn't cover the strain that is going around now.

Owen has been feeling bad since Friday but I was putting it off to sinus junk. He woke up with a fever so Eric took him to the dr. and he has the FLU! He was too far into it to get tamiflu.

Drew was in Sunday School when they came and got me and told me he was complaining of a headache and sore throat. I threw him into the car with Eric and he tested negative for the flu. The dr. said that since his symptoms just came on that it was probably too soon to test so she gave him tamiflu just in case.

Pray that the rest of us don't get it. My throat is a little sore but maybe that's just a sympathy pain!

1 comments:

Becca said...

Oh man, poor fellows!! I especially hate it for Owen!! I hope he gets some rest today!!