Just have to share my excitement.
Tomorrow a small group of ladies is starting a Beth Moore bible study called "Daniel." I am SO excited as I have really been praying for a women's small group to do something like this. I SO need this. I can't wait.
If that wasn't enough, Beth Moore will be in Nashville this weekend and I AM GOING!!!!!!!!!!!! I am missing M & D's first soccer games which really does bum me out but I AM GOING TO SEE BETH MOORE!!! Can't wait to see what God teaches me!
Stay tuned.
Thursday, September 06, 2007
WOOHOO Beth Moore weekend
Posted by Andie at 9:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am going with a group and I am so excited about hearing from the Lord!
Are you guys using the Daniel study from church. If so, let me know because i know a group of us were going to start in October, so we may need to share the dvds.
Thanks and I hope you have a fabulous weekend!
I'm excited about going and seeing her again. She is soo awesome and the Lord uses her so well to communicate. I always come out of there having more direction in my walk with the Lord.
Kelly - We are doing the Daniel study as well. Laura K. has the DVD's and seeing as how we are starting at different times, it should be easy to share. Talk to her about it. :)
Glad you are getting to go to see Beth Moore this weekend too!
Suzanne - Can't wait until tonight! I'll call you later to talk details.
Post a Comment