WOW! What an amazing conference. I can't even begin to tell you everything what God taught me through this weekend because, well, it would take forever and I'm still processing it.
I'll give you a few of the highlights though.
Imagine, if you can, 23,000 women in one room all praising God with their whole hearts. It reminded me of a quote from an article that I just read and posted about, "Passion filled the air and we were overcome by their outrageous joy." This was definitely OUTRAGEOUS JOY. I just stood there and watched all those ladies worshipping and was blown away. Can you imagine what heaven will be like? I can't even begin to wrap my head around that thought. Awesome.
There was a real focus on God's Word this weekend that I just loved. I'll be the first to admit that I struggle with reading my Bible. How can I expect to really know God if I don't spend time with Him? This weekend gave me a renewed passion to spend time in God's word even more.
I have so much more I could say about what God showed me but I'm going to have to work on that for another day.
Saturday, September 08, 2007
Deeper Still
Posted by Andie at 8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment