Okay, I have to confess, I don't get it really, Eric just said this when I mentioned that I thought Owen was going to be left-handed. I guess most relief pitchers are left-handed? (Sorry honey that I'm not more up on baseball terminology - at least I know who to root for - GO CARDS!)
I can't remember when you can really determine what hand is the predominate one in kids but I swear Owen is going to be a lefty. He uses it almost exclusively when doing stuff like coloring, putting Lego's together, eating, etc.
I vaguely remember wondering with both Morgan & Drew but they tended to use both hands equally, Owen does not.
So, what do you think? Is it too soon to tell? Neither Eric nor I are left-handed so this could be interesting I guess.
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Our little relief pitcher?
Posted by Andie at 12:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Bradley is the same way with his left hand and we think the same thing! He is almost exclusive with the left.
Andie,
I feel for you. Our oldest son plays football, and I don't know whether to hope for a homerun or a touchdown. Half the time I am up cheering thinking our team is doing good, and I am the only mom up and George is tugging at my shirt saying honey,we aren't the team with the ball. It's a work in progress.
Good luck with the hole ball game thing.
Diana
Post a Comment