There is a blog that I know several of us check out from time to time, Rocks in My Dryer, and it had a post that I followed to another blog. This is a young family who happens to be here in the Nashville area. They just had their second baby girl a short time ago and she has Trisomy 18 (I think) and is going to die. They are Christ-followers and their testimony as they walk through this fire is amazing. If you have a moment, please take a read and say a prayer for them.
Monday, September 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
What a small world! I was just talking to my friend a few weeks ago and she told me about this family. It is amazing to read her blog and to hear that the baby is still alive. She is such a strong Christian! Thanks for posting this.
Post a Comment