I often give Eric a hard time because he can be quite particular about a few things. He likes to have a neat house (nothing wrong with that) and it bothers him when there are spots on the carpet or marks on the wall. It bothers me too but I don't notice it quite as easily as he does.
Anyway, he has reason to be proud of 2 of his kiddos today as they are following after their daddy's footsteps.
This morning before going to school Morgan noted a stain on the carpet and immediately showed her daddy. Imagine the proud look on his face LOL
This afternoon I could not vacuum without Owen helping me - it made for a SLOW time but the kid LOVES to vacuum, much like his daddy. I remember a Christmas several years ago when Eric asked for a hand-held vacuum that had rolling heads with brushes on them to use on the stairs. I got him one and he hadn't even finished opening the rest of the presents before he was using it on the stairs.
I know, you girls are jealous, aren't you? He vacuums (stairs even), does dishes, laundry - I'm a lucky girl! :)
Add the above to Drew's window washing abilities, and, well, we MUST have the cleanest house on the block.
Monday, September 10, 2007
They are their father's children
Posted by Andie at 5:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You're right, I'm jealous! Send your cleaning crew over here when they bored with all the cleanliness at your house! Haha!
Post a Comment