Sunday, September 16, 2007

Two birds - one stone

So, my ear is still a mess. I never realized how much we rely on all 5 of our senses until one was impaired. This really stinks but instead of harping on the bad things, let me list a few of the good things.

1. The children fighting with each other is quieter! :)

2. Right now I can hear all the noises that my body makes on the inside loud & clear (stick your fingers in your ears and eat or talk, you'll understand kind of what I mean.) Well, forget Weight Watchers, just having to listen to myself chew things like tortilla chips or bubble gum is enough to stop me from eating!

So, there you have it, two birds (kids & weight) with one stone (ear infection).

Oh & if I saw you at church today & didn't reply to you, chances are good that I didn't hear you or that I was so spaced out on the meds that I stupidly took on an empty stomach that I couldn't respond. Sorry!

1 comments:

lauraknight said...

Andie,
Please let me know if I can do anything for you. Hope you're feeling better soon!