Thursday, May 31, 2007

So sweet.

Yesterday was a fun day. I took the kiddos to Steve's Fantastic Fun Zone with some friends from church and then to Chick-Fil-A for lunch. We got home and the kids' friend, Sam, stayed with us for the afternoon. I think they had a good time, I know Sam had a good time playing with D's cars and race thing.

We decided to meet up with Sam's mom, Ashley, and his brother, John, for dinner before church. For a little refresher, this is M's friend John - I just love these pictures of them, so stinkin' sweet.

Any way, M got her dinner and it was really hot and I told her to blow on it but apparently that wasn't doing it. John was so sweet and went over and blew on her food for her until it cooled down.

Last night, as we were saying our prayers M prayed and thanked God for a good day and then she said, "Lord, thank you for giving John a good day swimming with his mom."

Everyone say it together now: "Awwwwwwwwwww"

Such sweet friends.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Thanks again, Andie, for watching Sam for me. He did have a good time!!! That was sweet of Morgan to think about John in her prayers. Very cute!!!!
Thanks again. IOU!!!
Ashley