I've been tagged by Becca & Megan so here it goes.
Here are the rules. Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven people to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
1. I lived in Germany when I was really young (yrs 1-4, I think) and I learned to speak German at the same time that I learned English. I even went to a German preschool where they didn't speak English.
2. I was a cheerleader for 2 years (I think) in jr. high. Our colors were yucky gold & brown. Hated wearing that uniform!
3. I was on the swim team my sophomore year in high school. I stunk at it! I did, however, like swimming and got my lifeguard certification in high school and helped out at the pool on the Air Force base that we lived on.
4. My "dream" when I was growing up was to be a famous movie director and to ride around NYC in a black, stretch limo. As you can see - I'm close to reaching that goal LOL!
5. I LOVE to play cards. Rook, spades, hearts, nerts, hands & feet, russian rummy - you name it. Good thing Eric likes to play too - anyone else like to play, maybe we can get together!
6. Panda bears are my favorite animal. I have two nicknames to go along with it too - Pandie and Andie Panda. I can't wait to go see the Pandas at the Memphis zoo!
7. I rarely actually sing in church or anywhere else that someone could actually hear me. I am normally mouthing the words. I can sing in tune (most of the time) but it doesn't necessarily sound good. If you stand next to me in church I can pretty much guarentee that you won't be hearing me sing. Get me in the car with my IPOD and just my kids and, well, I let loose LOL!
I'd tag 7 more people but everyone I know that blogs has already been tagged so this is it.
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Tag!
Posted by Andie at 12:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Andie, How is it that I never knew you wanted to be a director when you were a kid? I wanted to do the same thing. Probably why I love to watch TV. :) Ami
Post a Comment