Okay, if you've known me for any length of time then you probably know that I LOVE CHICK-FIL-A! It is one of my absolute favorite places to eat. I worked there for many years while in high school and early college and it was my pregnancy craving with Morgan (could that be why she hates it?).
Well, when we moved to middle TN, I was excited that there was a CFA about 15 miles up the road - much closer than when we lived in OK. I've frequented that store many times since moving here.
Imagine my excitement when I heard that a CFA was opening here in Smyrna!!!! WOOHOO!! It opened yesterday & of course I just had to go along with my other "Chicken Way" buddies!!!!
All we need now is for the Super Target to open and well, I've got my little slice of heaven. LOL!
Friday, May 11, 2007
Chick-Fil-A!!!
Posted by Andie at 1:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm sure we'll be there frequently as well. Hope things are quiet at your house--the girls are doing great. Oh, and I tagged you!
I thought you might have camped out the other night..You know people did thtat!!!!!!Crazy!
Post a Comment