Okay, I hate to admit this, but despite the fact that M is 5-years-old and D is 3-years-old, today was the first time that either had seen a dentist. What possessed me to schedule and appt. at 8:20 am I'll never know but we made it and that was good.
The kids did GREAT! They didn't cry and weren't scared at all. Surprisingly, neither had any cavities and the dentist said that their oral hygiene was great. Gotta love that! Here are some pics.


A couple of extra pics. D & O both got up super early but fell asleep on my bed. This is how I found them after I took a shower.
We were out & about this morning and I grabbed this shot of all three kids at one of the parks we went to. I love it!
Friday, May 25, 2007
Trip to the dentist
Posted by Andie at 1:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment