Thursday, May 17, 2007

Saving money

I'm not the best person in the world at watching the bottom line, just ask my husband. It's NOT my strong point. I easily forget what I spent the day before and I just don't plan very well and end up making several trips to the store and always seem to come home with stuff we don't need.

There are ways that I know are obvious but I was wondering what your tips are for saving a few bucks here & there. Living on one income is a new experience for us!

2 comments:

Becca said...

I'm not the best at this either, but I have made a decision about this summer. My goal is to not eat out lunch more than once per week, with the boys. This is as much for health reasons as money, but I'm sure I would be shocked if I looked at how much I spend at Sonic and the like! So, we'll be packing a lunch most days--just a little more work, but worth it I think!

Anonymous said...

I give plasma twice a week...$25 a pop