Tuesday, May 08, 2007

And we're home...

Wow! Over the last 10 days we have done so much! We went to MO to visit Grandma & family and then on to OK to visit friends from our old hometown. Eric couldn't take off with me so he drove me to OK and then flew back to Nashville. We missed having him with us during the week.

I have SO much I can post but honestly, after driving 2 days with 3 kids by myself with very little good sleep at night, I AM EXHAUSTED!!!

G'night!

4 comments:

Becca said...

Glad you made it home safely over all the miles with all the kids! Hope you have a restful day at home tomorrow. We need to catch up soon!

SUZANNE said...

So glad you are home! Nathan keeps asking for "Drew,Owen,Morgan" each time we pass by your house. Are you still up to go to the new "Chicken Way" tomorrow?

lauraknight said...

Andie,
Welcome home! I'm glad you were safe during all your travels.

Megan said...

Andie- glad you are home safe. Looking forward to hearing about your trip! Get some rest!