Wednesday, May 23, 2007

What a day!

Good stuff, bad stuff, stuff stuff. Here we go:

Went to the Splash Pad this morning with Becca & her crew. It was fun & I'd share pics but I'm just not sure where my cable is to get my pics off of my digital (no honey - I didn't lose the cord to my new camera like I did the charger - it's from the old camera). When I find the right cable, you'll see some adorable pics. Wish I could say that I finally went somewhere with my kiddos and had my act together. I got there 15 minutes late (sorry Becca) and then I realized I left our lunch sitting on the counter at the house. I'm so organized (NOT)!

O STILL has an ear infection!!!! A little background, O had tubes put in his ears over a year ago and one has fallen out. Well, this is the ear that keeps getting infected. He got an EI right before we went to Oklahoma and he still has it despite 2 rounds of antibiotics. So, today he got a shot of Rosefin (misspelled, I'm sure), another round of Augmentin and a referral to an ENT. I guess we're probably headed back for a second round of tubes. Poor kid, his legs were so sore tonight and he wasn't himself.

0 comments: