It's 1 am and OWEN IS STILL AWAKE! Not just a little awake but "I'm-not-tired-Mommy-and-plan-to-stay-up-all-night" awake! Ughhh!!!!!! It figures one of my kiddos would do this the night before a VERY busy Friday.
Edited to add: He just went to his room and came back with some tools from his workbench to fix my broken laundry basket. Seriously!
Edited to add another note: Had to laugh when Drew woke up too around 2 pm.
DRUMROLL PLEASE.... Owen finally went to sleep around 3 am and Drew went to sleep around 3:45 am.
They better sleep their butts in because I have a ton of stuff to do today and it needs to start with cleaning my pit...I mean, my house.
Pray for us today (I'm not kidding).
Friday, April 04, 2008
What the heck??
Posted by Andie at 1:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hope your day goes better than you rlate night :0) I'd say forget the house cleaning & take a nap.
Looks like they might have inherited your night-owl-ness! So sweet to want to help you fix your laundry basket though :)
love,
MJB
Post a Comment