Honestly, I have to tell you that I feel like I've been in a wrestling match with God lately. It's been a very hard couple of weeks spiritually and it's driving me crazy. I am not one that can sit in a stagnant/mediocre place for long. I have to be active in my faith - I just can't help it. That's why the past couple of weeks have been hard. I just want to find a moment where I don't feel like I'm having to fight so hard for things. I just want a time of rest and peace without feeling lazy or mediocre. I often look at other Christians and wonder why things are so easy for them. Perhaps they don't really have it easy, they just don't show struggles well.
I meet with several other ladies each Wed. morning for a bible study. We are currently going through the Beth Moore study, Beleiving God. Can I just say that today's message was meant for me. I saw down today not wanting to be there and frustrated and I walked out feeling like I had heard a word from God for me specifically.
I love it when things like that happen.
God is good.
One of the things that stuck out to me - God doesn't call us to something and not empower us to obey Him completely.
I can do it, one day at a time.
Thank you Lord.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
He knows.
Posted by Andie at 11:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment