Today was Drew's 1st baseball practice. Wow - was that kid excited. His practice wasn't until 9 am but he woke up at 7 am and immediately put on his uniform. It was so stinkin' cute!
We got to practice and it went great. He had a huge smile on his face the whole time. I love that at this age they get this look of pure joy on their face. It's my favorite thing to see when they experience something new.
Here are some pics.
Getting after a ball (Drew's the one in front)
Going over the finer points of hitting with the coach.
I think this is hilarious. He has such a look of concentration on this face. He obviously hit the "T" and not the ball (note where the ball is). He was sure trying hard though. So cute!

Oh - just in case you all didn't already know how big of a Cardinal fan my husband is, I've been informed that I needed to develop some "connections" within the baseball crew because no kid of his will be playing for any team other than the CARDINALS. So - if you know who I need to befriend, let me know. :)
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Batter Up
Posted by Andie at 10:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Those are cute photos. I can't believe that he is old enough to play baseball. They grow up soo fast! By the way, I got the last 2 sets of lime green envelopes to match the announcements and they go perfect. :)
What a big boy! He looks so cute in his uniform! Great pictures!
love,
MJB
Oh he looks so cute. Time goes by so quickly.Before you know it he is gonna be so big and we will be so uncool for talking about how cute he is.
Diana
Post a Comment