A friend, and former co-worker shared something on his blog today that I wanted to pass along. It's when I read things like this that I remember how amazing God is and how He moves in mighty ways.
After working at The Voice of the Martyrs for seven years and daily hearing the stories of those who suffer for the name of Christ around the world, I have to say, I whole-heartedly agree with a statement Beth Moore made on a video I watched last week. She said (I think she was quoting another article, don't remember), "Because we haven't been a suffering church, we've lacked so much life."
Please read this and remember the families that lost their loved ones a year ago in Turkey for the name of Christ.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
The Malatya Martyrs (Turkey)
Posted by Andie at 12:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment