Well, today is the day that Owen will be giving up his precious BINKIES (pacifiers). I know, I know, we should have gotten rid of them a long time ago but we didn't, rather, I didn't.
So - today he is giving them to someone who needs them more than he does - baby ELLA.
It may be a long day/night.
UPDATE: Owen did so well giving up his binkies and was very proud of himself. Overall we've had a good day (this despite NO naps for either of my boys). He didn't even ask for it once. Here's a pic of him giving his pacifiers to Ella.
Friday, April 25, 2008
"B" Day (Photo Added)
Posted by Andie at 9:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad Ella could help you out on this major milestone! I'm sure this will be something Owen will remind Ella of as she gets older.
Way to go big O! And kudos to your mommy for doing it on her timing and not when other people think she should!
love,
MJB
Post a Comment