Friday, April 25, 2008

Parent's Night Out for Camp - TAKE 2

Tonight was the second PARENT'S NIGHT OUT FOR CAMP that our 9th grade girls held. We had 15 kids total and I think most had fun.

This time was different because the kids were older and mainly boys. The weather was BEAUTIFUL outside so we spent a good amount of time in the backyard. The kids also did some crafts (older kids made a bouquet out of their hand prints & the younger made puppets) and played Wii. We tried to get them to sit down around 9 pm and watch a video w/popcorn but they didn't stay still for long.

Thank you so much to those that participated!!!

The next PNO is Friday, May 16th. Please let me know if you'd like to get an evite. I'm sending it out this weekend.

Thanks again!



3 comments:

Ashley said...

Andie--- Thank you so much for doing this. The boys have a great time each time. I hope they don't give you any trouble! Already signed up for next time!

Kelly said...

SOUNDS LIKE FUN! LOVE TO BE INCLUDED ON THE EVITE!!

Kelly said...

The boys had fun. They were worn out :0) I'm not sure about the next date. Tim might be taking them camping, but if not & you still have room we'd love to join in. I will know clser to time.

Thanks again