Whoever had our phone number prior to us moving here was one interesting person. Let's see what I know about her:
1. She supports the arts, police, firemen, sheriff's office, etc.
2. She has an acct. at Hollywood Video.
3. She has a lot of friends that don't know her new number.
4. A lot of those "friends" would like to get some money from her.
5. Her child/children went to a local elementary school. This confused me for a while because I recently started getting automated phone calls from this particular school (not the same one that my child attends). The messages were always weird but once I actually answered a phone call I understood.
And, my favorite
She attended a church around here that has "tribe" meetings every Wednesday night (Example - tribe of Gad, tribe of ...). This one is particularly funny to me because on the two Wed. where it was snowing I emailed Melanie at the church to have her confirm that church was closed. Neither time church was closed and I'm sure she thought I was a bit crazy for even asking. Why did I ask? Because I got 2 messages on my voice mail telling me it was. It wasn't until last night, when I actually was here for a phone call and got invited to attend the Tribe of Gad meeting that I realized what that was all about.
Hmmm.. You'd think after being here for 1.75 years that we'd stop getting calls for this person (who, by the way, has SEVERAL names). She's an interesting person all right!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
The person before me
Posted by Andie at 4:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment