I was up at Morgan's school today helping with some PTO stuff. There were several of us popping popcorn, getting prizes counted, etc. I had left Owen in the PTO office while I went to take Drew to the restroom. Suddenly the fire alarm goes off. Great - what am I supposed to do now? One kid with me and another kid in a different part of the school.
I go outside and another PTO mom agrees to watch Drew while I walk around back to find Owen. I found him and we wait.
Turns out it wasn't a planned fire drill, the alarm was set off by the popcorn machine THAT THE PTO WAS USING to get ready for something tomorrow at the school. LOL!
Oops!
Monday, November 19, 2007
Unexpected Fire Drill
Posted by Andie at 1:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment