For Morgan's 6th birthday, we decided to treat her and some of her friends to a Sweet & Sassy party. It was really something - wow.
They got to pick their outfits, have their hair & nails done, do a little dancing, a birthday conga line, a runway show and then do cake & presents. It was SO MUCH FUN.
The theme was Hannah Montana and Eric was able to get a couple of tickets to an upcoming concert so that was Morgan's big gift from us. She is SO excited and can't wait to go.
Happy 6th birthday!!




Monday, November 05, 2007
Sassy Girls
Posted by Andie at 9:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What fun! That will defintely be one to remember forever! Hannah Montana sounds like such a cool concert. So far I like everything I've learned about her! Have a great time!
love,
MJB
Emily and Mary had so much fun!! Thank you for inviting them. I love the picture of Morgan and her daddy. So sweet!
Post a Comment