Eric and I both really like the Oceans movies - they are pretty clever and interesting to watch. I have a funny "history" with the Oceans movies.
The first time I went to watch Oceans 11, I fell asleep. I tried several times after that to watch that movie but I fell asleep each and every time without fail. I think after trying 5 or 6 times I decided to watch it during the day instead of at night and I did end up seeing the whole thing.
Oceans 12 came out, same thing - I fell asleep each time I tried to watch it until I wised up and watched it during the day.
So, Oceans 13 came out this week and what do you think happened when Eric pushed "play" on the DVD last night? Yep - I fell asleep!
Perhaps I need to throw out the Tylenol PM and just pop in one of those movies when I can't sleep. For now, I'll try to find a time during the day when I can watch it kid-free.
Saturday, November 17, 2007
11, 12, 13
Posted by Andie at 10:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment