I know, I still have Thanksgiving pics to post and here I am posting something Christmas-y. The Thanksgiving pics are coming but I just couldn't help myself in posting this.
While I am a crafty person, I rarely do projects that I put around the house - I tend to stick to scrapbooking & stamping. I saw an idea in the Dec Family Fun that was shown as a card and I decided to do it a little bit different.
Here is the original idea:

And, here is what we did with it:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it and I think it looks great on our wall in the family room.

3 comments:
I love it too. You did great!
Thanks for posting it. I want to use it at school. Did you just use poster paint and is the rest foam board?
That is so cute! I'm totally going to have my playgroup give it a shot.
Thank you!
Jaimee
Andie--these are ADORABLE! Great job! :-) Your faraway friend........ D
Post a Comment