Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hannah Montana Concert

One of Morgan's birthday presents was two tickets to the Nashville Hannah Montana concert. Apparently tickets were hard to come by and we saw tickets farther away from the stage than ours going for $1000 for two!!! I have to admit that it gave me pause as we could use an extra grand around here. But, I was reminded of the credit card commercial and new that this fit into the "priceless" category - no sale here.


Eric took Morgan to the concert the day after Thanksgiving and Morgan was SO excited. It was rather cold outside but she already knew what outfit she wanted to wear and it didn't matter that she'd be cold for a little while (yes, she wore a coat too).


Eric called during the intermission between The Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus (Hannah Montana) and they were having a blast. He said that he should have brought ear plugs because the squeals from the young girls when they came on stage was deafening. My husband among a bunch of screaming girls at a HANNAH MONTANA concert, now THAT is priceless!


He said that Morgan was fun to watch during the concert, standing the whole time and singing and dancing along when she could. I wish I could have seen her myself.


Here's my baby and Eric before the concert (AUNT KRISTEN - note the bag ;) )




2 comments:

Momma to Two said...

LOVE THE OUTFIT - and the bag too ;)

Glad she had a great time - she's really lucky there are a lot of people who want to see Hanna Montana!!!

Kristen

Anonymous said...

Definitely a priceless moment! She will never forget the special night with her daddy I am sure.

Jana