Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Pain in my BACK!!!

Okay, I just have to gripe for a minute.

MY BACK HURTS! Not a little hurt, a big, annoying, can't-bend-without-crazy-pain HURTS.

I have had lower back pain since college when I was in 2 accidents within two weeks of each other (Mom, not sure I ever told you about the 2nd accident after the one I had in Colo. Spgs). My lower back got knocked out of place and I had to see a chiropractor to get it put back in after many months of pain (it took me that long to work up the courage to go to the chiropractor for the first time). Every now and again, not often, it gets knocked back out of place and, wow, it hurts.

I called 2 chiropractors today but they have weird hours and no one was in. I'm hoping I can get in tomorrow because this bites.

Any recommendations anyone? I hate trying out chiropractors, I've had a hard time in the past finding good ones.

1 comments:

Alison B. said...

I have seen Dr. Donald Hudson in Brentwood since I was 12 years old. He also worked on my grandmother with osteoporosis and my mother sees him regularly as well. oh, and he is hot.