Friday, October 12, 2007

They are driving me nuts

Do you ever have those days where your kids absolutely, without fail, drive you OUT OF YOUR MIND????? I think I've had one of those days EVERY day this week. I can't get anything done, my house is a stinkin' pit and we are having a neighborhood garage sale tomorrow and I am not ready for it. I wish I could ship them off somewhere for a couple of hours and get something done!!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I really love my kids but I am just at my limit with their stupid fighting and inability to spend even 5 minutes without having to have me entertain them.

5 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

Good luck with your yard sale!!! and I feel this way too somedays:0

Becca said...

Girl--you should have sent them my way. My boys were the same way this week, but at least one of us could have been productive!! Hope the garage sale goes well!!

Anonymous said...

Someday we will miss those crazy moments!-well,maybe we will! ;-) Hope your garage sale goes well-should be beautiful weather for it!

Ruth said...

Remember what Beth said yesterday about her girls fighting?? That should make you feel better it did me. I pray over my girls every night out loud so they will hear me pray that God will give them a special best friend love for each other. Someday I am going to see this prayer answered, I just know it. It does get easier as they get older and can entertain themselves. Hang in there being a stay at home mom is the hardest job ever, I remember.

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

Isn't it amazing that those precious angels who you love so very very much can just put you over the top sometimes! I can't believe I wondered what stay at home moms did before I became one myself!
love,
Jaimee