We had Owen's 2nd birthday this past weekend. I still can't believe my baby is 2!!! I have some cute video of him singing "Happy Birthday" that will have to wait for when I can figure out how to get it off my camera and onto the computer but in the meantime, here' a slideshow.
The theme was Pooh as Owen LOVES Pooh & Tigger.
Funny moment from the party, the older boys (Drew, Eli & Dillon) were outside and someone inside said that there was someone peeing on the fence. I look out and my son had dropped his pants and was standing there peeing on the fence while Dillon watched. Guess he really had to go. LOL!

Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Pooh Party!
Posted by Andie at 12:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The cake turned out AWESOME! I am soo impressed with all your creative skills. Looks like it was a fun party. Drew never ceases to amaze me, he gives me a preview of what's to come with Nathan. :)
Happy Birthday! I am glad you all had a fun "Pooh" party! Did you really make that cake? That is awesome!!! It looks great.
Post a Comment