This weekend I had the opportunity to go visit some friends - some GIRL friends for a fun GIRL's weekend!!! It was GREAT! Don't get me wrong, I love my husband and children but it was SO nice to have some "me" time with my friends.
It has become an annual tradition to get together with Dina, Nance & Jamie (pics coming) and make our Christmas cards. Yes, this is a bit early but it was the best time for all three of us so we did it anyway. I must say, our cards look AWESOME! :)
We had fun going to all the different scrapbook stores and also doing some shopping (for our kids, of course). I got to meet my friend's newest addition - Nicholas! Jamie, he's ADORABLE. I got in some serious cuddle time with that little guy hoping to get rid of this baby fever I seem to have (didn't work).
On Sunday we threw a surprise baby shower for my friend, Dina! It was fun to surprise her and give her some fun GIRL stuff. She has a little boy so the girl thing is new for her. YAY for PINK!
I so miss my friends!!! It was great to spend some time with them.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Girl's Weekend
Posted by Andie at 8:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Sounds like fun! Glad you had a good time.
Post a Comment