Well, apparently Morgan wasn't allowed to dress up for school today. I looked in the school handbook and it didn't say that they couldn't dress up, I looked for something in the notes sent home from school, again, nothing said they couldn't dress up. I did have a note from her teacher telling me that I could dress up and add to the craziness of their Halloween party and the school down the road was able to dress up as book characters. Call me crazy, I guess I just assumed they could dress up as long as it was modest. I remember dressing up for school and loving to see what everyone else wore.
So, Morgan gets up and we get her all dolled up as Hannah Montana, wig and all. She was SO cute (I'll post a pic later) and she heads to school. About 30 minutes later I get a phone call from her teacher asking me to bring in clothes as they weren't allowed to dress up. Nice.
I felt really bad because I didn't want Morgan to feel embarrassed or anything so I hurried up and got to her school with clothes. She could have cared less and for that I am thankful.
So - tonight - Hannah will be out & about along with Spiderman and Pooh Bear.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Oops
Posted by Andie at 10:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh how times have changed.
Will Hannah Montana be performing later and possibly available to sign autographs?
I can't wait to see the photos!!!
Post a Comment