Monday, October 01, 2007

Eat More Chicken - TONIGHT!

A family from our small group, the Johnson's, are in the middle of adopting a sweet little girl from Malawi (you can read her story here). As you can imagine, it's not cheap to adopt and the Johnson's have been doing many fundraisers in an effort to help with the cost.

Tonight Chick-Fil-A in Smyrna is donating 20% of sales to the Johnson family. Just come in between 5 - 8 pm and eat, present them with the flyer and let them know that you are there to support the Johnson family. Don't worry, if you don't have a flyer, Crystal will be there with plenty of extras.

This is a great opportunity to serve another family in a practical way. Please come, enjoy some YUMMY food and help bring baby Savannah-Hope home!

Thanks!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

We will be there!!1

Ruth said...

oh I hope I can make it. Thanks for the reminder.

The Johnson Family said...

Andie thanks for the post and handing these out on sunday!!!! We had such a good turn out and I am so excited to see what we made for Savannah-Hope!!!