I know that I've given many of you these websites before but I don't think I've posted them.
Here are some websites that I like for good savings. If you know of anymore, please post them in the comments section.
I check these two websites daily:
www.dealhunting.com
www.slickdeals.net
Before I buy anything online, I check out this website. Use the drop down menu to pick your store and click "go". If there are any coupon codes available, they're normally posted here.
www.naughtycodes.com
I read this blog some:
www.frugalhacks.com
Anyone have any to add? :)
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Save some $$ with these websites
Posted by Andie at 8:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for posting these. I also check couponcabin.com. It is much like naughtycodes.com. Good info!
I hadn't heard of any of these sites until reading your post. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment