Thursday, October 11, 2007

Kids say the darndest things

I wish I could remember all the funny things that my kids say but I can't. One from Drew really sticks out though.

We were going to Morgan's soccer practice and were in the car getting ready to get out when he gets excited and points to a big dog across the parking lot. Morgan asked where it was and he said, "Over there, by that human!"

I was rolling!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

That's is so funny because, Sam always uses the word "humans". Just yesterday we were ina public restroom and he couldn't find the light switch. I found it and turnrd iton and he said " is that just for humans?"

The Johnson Family said...

my kids say humans as well!!! they are so funny!!! Good luck with the yard sale please let me know if you want to get the table!!!