Instead of retyping it, I'll just repost it.
I'm back in this place. I'm not suprised really. God has been doing some amazing things in my life lately.
So - if you think about it, please say a prayer for strength & focus. I really struggle sometimes and I just need peace tonight that I am having a hard time finding.
Satan - get thee behind me.
Monday, April 16, 2007
Let me just repost this
Posted by Andie at 9:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I understand, I'm with you, and I'm praying for you. Will you pray for me, too? In the midst of believing and trusting and growing closer than I've ever been to Christ, already I find myself in that stage before defeat. That place where you know it's coming, you know that Satan is pulling the same old mess he always pulls, the same old strings that impact my own heart and life over and over again just as your individual struggles repeatedly impact yours.
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things.
Oooops, wrong button. :) That was Phil 4:6-8. May our hearts be guarded today by just that--the amazing, beyond understanding or reason, peace of God.
Thank you for sharing as you live out your faith.
~k
Post a Comment