Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Finally!!!

Finally for several things.

Finally - Sanjaya got voted off of American Idol!!!!!!! Nice enough guy but come on! Go Melinda!

Finally - Drew was in underwear and went ALL DAY without any accidents!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!! He still stresses over BM's and spent 30 minutes trying to take care of this today but, heck, it was on the potty and not in the pants.

3 comments:

Kristie said...

AAaaaaahhhhhh!!! I soooo should know better than to pull up your stinkin' blog just as we turn on American Idol!!!!!!! That's what I get for not watching it live. Shoot!! Oh well, finally is right! :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry to ruin the FANTASTIC suprise!

Didn't Martina sound incredible? If Simon doesn't love country music after hearing her perform live then he's hopeless!

Kristie said...

Would you believe I made it the whole way thru without telling Steve the good news though!?! :)

I would have to agree! Martina's awesome! I'm a country fan anyway though, so I loved this week!