That is the latest word in the ever growing vocabulary of my 18-month old son! Gotta love it when they learn the word "mine" and "no". LOVE IT! ;)
Had a check-up for each of the boys today and they are doing great! O is in the 75% for height & weight and doing good. D, well, I don't know what percentile he's in but he's doing good too. He threw a minor fit for the finger poke but that's okay, we got through it and I treated the boys to McD's afterwards.
Now they are all "resting" and I am obviously getting LOTS done around the house, better run!
Thursday, April 05, 2007
"Mine"
Posted by Andie at 2:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That finger prick is a doozy, isn't it? Both Emily and Mary fussed more about the finger prick than any of their shots. Wonder why that is?
4 of the kids I keep and my younger son are all around that age/stage, too. And they're all getting more and more vocal about "mine" and "no." Tony's favorite thing to say, though, is "Sup wit dat?" I don't know! I guess we have a gangsta child! :)
Post a Comment