Thursday, April 12, 2007

A little bit of a vent

At the risk of being told by my husband that I gripe too much on this blog, I just couldn't resist this one.

I called to make an appt. for myself with a new women's Dr. that was recommended to me and I was told that the next available appt. wasn't until AUGUST, 4 months away. I was pretty surprised and asked a few questions before deciding whether or not to go to this Dr. While I am not having any issues, I don't want to go to a Dr. that can't see you forever if you did have a problem. I asked the receptionist (who wasn't very friendly) if I would have to wait until August if I was calling with a problem and she said that, yes, as a new patient I would.

Does that not seem ridiculous to you? The Dr. is accepting new patients but why the heck would anyone want to go to her with that kind of "service"?

So - as stupid as this sounds, I am just going to go back to my old Dr. in Bartlesville when I go out to visit later this Spring.

At any rate, that's my rant for the day. :) Sorry honey - couldn't help it.



0 comments: