Tonight the latest American Girl movie opened and I took Morgan to go see it. She's been excited about this for weeks so it was fun. The movie is REALLY good. If you have young daughters, this is a great movie to take them too. It's just good, clean fun and that is sometimes hard to come by in movies.
Of course Morgan had to bring her American Girl doll, Regan. The dress she has on is one that my Nan-Nan made for her, isn't it cute?
A small update on me: I'm finally doing better. The stone still hasn't passed but the dr. said it could take 4-6 weeks. I have the option to have it blasted out but I think we'll save that for another option if things get bad again. The kidney stone is a small blessing though because it alerted us to another problem that I had that really needed to be addressed. Turns out I'm severely anemic and need to work on fixing this. It explains a lot, I've had different symptoms the past year that I didn't understand or think too much about but are all explained by being anemic. I want to send HUGE thank-you's to Shea & Suzanne who have really gone above and beyond to help me on Monday & Tuesday when I truly just felt drained and just plain lousy. You guys are GREAT friends and I am blessed to have you in my life!
Wednesday, July 02, 2008
Kit Kittredge: An American Girl
Posted by Andie at 10:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
We want to see the movie so I am glad to hear that is good! Glad you are feeling better, cause I tagged you on my blog :0)! (no pressure)
That is a really good picture of both of you! I'm happy that you and Morgan had a good time at the movies. Can't believe she is about to go soak up the rays with Bailey, what a BIG girl! Ella will have to go with Ava when they get older. :) Soo happy that you are feeling better and I am also blessed to have you as such a great friend!
So glad you're feeling better! What a fun girls day out. Take care of yourself!
love,
MJB
Post a Comment