Saturday, July 05, 2008

Happy 4th!

We had a wonderful 4th of July yesterday! Friends of ours, the Williams & the Currys, came over and hung out with us. Thankfully it didn't rain and we were able to grill out. We live on a cul-de-sac and last year my neighbors all came out and set off fireworks. It was a lot of fun and I was hoping they'd do it again this year. They did not disappoint! There had to be around 50 people outside all taking turns setting off fireworks. SO FUN.

Drew LOVED the fireworks but Owen was scared of them. You can see in the pics below how he was clinging to Eric and then watching from inside the house. Dillon, Drew & Nathan had a great time together (as you can see).

We did, however, miss our girl, Morgan. She is on vacation at the beach with her best friend, Bailey and is having a blast. Yesterday they swam for 6 hours and today they are going to the beach. I wish I could be on that vacation LOL!

Here are some pics:


0 comments: