Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Different perspective

Death is not a subject I care to talk about or think about to be honest. I struggle with it at times. I know we all have to walk through death before we can enter the eternal life that God promises us but I still just don't like the subject. To be honest, it scares me. How will I get there? Will it hurt? Will I be old or young? The list could go on and on.

Well, I've been reading this blog for about a year now and it really gave me a different perspective on death and dying today. You see, the author, a Christian pastor's wife and author was diagnosed with a brain tumor back in Oct/Nov 07 and she passed away on Monday. Her husband has kept up her blog as she has been too ill to write and today he wrote about her death. You should read it - it's amazing.

CLICK THIS LINK ---> Christian Love Stories - Kristy Dykes

0 comments: