Friday, July 11, 2008

Morgan's beach trip

Morgan comes home tomorrow and we are SO EXCITED!!! It's been a long week without her but she's been having such a great time.

I just received an email with a link to all the pictures (194 of them - thanks Lisa!) and I wanted to share a few of my favorites.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morgan sure looks like she's having a great time! What a nice experience for her.

Love, Mom

SUZANNE said...

I love those pictures!! Can't wait to see Morgan scrapbook all of these. She was soo excited to tell her small group today about her trip!

Megan said...

Cute pictures - Morgan will have such wonderful memories from this trip! Glad she is home - I know you all missed her.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures and your daughter is beautiful! It was good to find you again after all these years on facebook!

God bless,

Jenn