Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Accidents!!!

Seriously - my son is FOUR 1/2 years old. WHY, oh why, does he still CHOOSE to pee in his pants? Why, oh why, does he still CHOOSE to poop in his pants (not as often as pee thankfully)? And when will he be able to go all night in underwear?????

This is frustrating. At this rate I'm going to keep Owen in diapers for the rest of his life, I can't do this again!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

They would both probably kill me if they knew I was telling the whole blogger wolrd this, but I know you all can keep a secret. :0) Both my 8 (almost 9) & 5 year old wear good nights. I stopped using them for a little while, becasue they are so expensive, but I got tired of washing bed sheets every other night. Thankfully we have been through w/day time accidents for a good while :o)