Monday, July 21, 2008

WOOHOO!

Well, today ended up being a great day. It started out a bit rough as I was pretty sure that I was going to end up having surgery to get rid of this kidney stone (the ongoing saga of my life since camp). The xray tech told me that she thought the stone was still up pretty high so I thought that sealed the deal. I'd already made peace with the idea so that was okay.

I got a phone call from the dr. tonight and he said that the stone was almost in my bladder and he didn't think that surgery was going to be necessary and that it would pass soon!!!!!! PRAISE GOD! Do you know how happy that makes me????? YAYAYAYAY!!!!

Another good thing - I lost my prescription sunglasses at church yesterday and was BUMMED. I went by today and the wonderful facilities guy, Jim, went and looked for me and HE FOUND THEM!!!!! It seems like a small thing but it was huge to me today.

So, there you have it - two good things, one day.

YAY!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Love it when things are going good. :o)