Monday, December 31, 2007

Year-In-Review

I can hardly believe that another year has past. Today is the LAST day of 2007 - wow!

I went back and looked at my New Year's Resolutions for 2007 and well, I'm a bit irritated with myself. I kept only ONE of those resolutions!!!!!!!! I guess that's pretty typical but I'm not happy with myself over it. I hope to do better this coming year.

It's interesting to look back over the past year. This is the first full year that I've had a blog so it's nice to be able to go back and read through what went on this year. We did a lot! Between the local stuff like the bounce place, YMCA, swimming, Discovery Center, Christ Church, etc. and then to trips like going to Oklahoma, Missouri, and Pennsylvania. Morgan turned 6 and started Kindergarten, losing 2 teeth along the way. Drew turned 4 and started preschool, he also got potty trained (well, mostly -we're still missing the overnights). Owen turned 2 and has started talking a lot more and is now sleeping in a big boy bed in a room with his brother. Eric ended the year by starting a new position at work. And, me, well, I was along for the ride!

Here's to another GREAT year!

0 comments: