"Santa" just got done setting up the gifts for Christmas morning. As I was done, I stepped back and was flooded with memories of all the Christmas mornings that I experienced as a child. There was a magic in it - walking down the stairs and into the room and seeing the gifts laid out around the tree - WOW! It was so exciting. My parents didn't put any of the gifts out until after we went to bed on Christmas Eve so it was a huge thing to see so many presents around the tree.
I am excited for my kids to experience the same "magic".
The real "magic" of Christmas didn't happen in a comfy little house under a pretty tree - it happened in a manger all those years ago - our Savior, grace in a manger, Jesus - was born. The world would never be the same, I would never be the same.
The best gift that we are getting for Christmas is one that is free and available to EVERYONE no matter where you are at in life. The best gift that we are getting for Christmas makes it possible for us to remain separated no longer from the God that created us. The best gift that we are getting for Christmas is our Savior, Jesus.
Have you opened your present yet? Don't let it sit under the tree - open it.
Open your heart to Jesus.
Wishing you & yours a very Merry CHRISTmas!
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
The magic of Christmas morning
Posted by Andie at 12:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Andie,
I hope you are having a beautiful Christmas. Thank you for sharing this post!
Have a great 2008
Diana
Beautiful post! Give our love to your whole gang including Aunt Lorraine and Uncle Rockey!
love,
Marc, Jaimee, Benjamin
Bob, Kathy and Diane
in Vegas!
Post a Comment